MY PERSONAL COMMITMENT TO YOU - MY CLIENT -
Despite what people may say about Realtors, there are some pretty extraordinary professionals who sell Real Estate for a living. I would like to think that I am one of those people. The following are some attributes that I have committed to provide my clients and customers.
1. I will not be just a technician, but rather, a COUNSELOR, knowing that buying and selling real estate can affect the soul and not just your bank account.
2. I will think of my clients as FRIENDS, and treat them with the respect and courtesy that friends deserve.
3. I will be TRUSTWORTHY, and will not neglect matters that are of importance to those who depend on me.
4. I will be HUMBLE, because I know how complicated the world is and how hard it can be to fix what’s broken.
5. I will be ACCESSIBLE, and will not let the pressures of my personal or professional life stand in the way of being there when a client is in need of help.
6. I will be FRUGAL, with my client’s equity and money, considering it to be one of my most important tasks.
7. I will have COURAGE, to do what’s right, to say hard things when they must be said.
8. I will WORK HARD, because I’ve learned that nothing worth pursuing comes easily.
9. I will have a SENSE OF HUMOR, because sometimes that’s the only tool left by which to deal with the tangled piles of facts, paperwork, and emotion that end up on my desk.
10. I will be HONEST, beyond a shadow of a doubt and I would never think of infringing upon my client’s or customer’s trust.
This is my pledge to you and your family,
Ruth Gissa, MRE, CRS, ABR, GRI, CDPE & REO certified